• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you know you're going to disappear after X days or you can't set a time to meet up with other players, do NOT join.
Only people who EV train and IV breed should enter.
When this tournament begins, you MUST arrange a date and time you and your teammate can battle your opponents. Anyone who isn't serious should not enter. You'll only end up getting your teammate disqualified.

If you feel as though a rule should be added, please suggest it and if two gym leaders approve, I'll consider it :3

Note: Matches are best out of 3 (you have to win twice to advance to the next round)

LMSX0FV.png

Prizes :

1st Place : $10 US eShop card or 1,700 Play Coins to each team member.
2nd Place : A thumbs up from Marc himself \ : D /​

Rules :

1. ONLY Pokemon that can be hatched are allowed. MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

2. Follow the following rules (read carefully since it isn't the default Smogon rules) :

• Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Salamenceite
    • Kangaskhanite
  • Banned Move: Swagger, Dark Void, Spore, Sticky Web, Baton Pass.
3. Players cannot use Gravity and any move which can induce sleep on the same team.

4. Battles are 6 v 6 Pokemon
(3 Pokemon for each player). Best out of 3 (two wins advance). You're FREE to switch up your teams throughout the tournament.

5. Banned Pokemon :

• Aegislash
  • Blaziken
  • Chansey / Blissey
6. Anyone caught using hacked Pokemon will say goodbye to my future events here.

Participants :

Name: Dragon Force.
@Tri-force64 - Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh.
@ThePokeChamp100

@Pokegirlbree
@DeathDragon - The Death-Anitar (Death + TyrAnitar)

---

Team Name: Team LuxeRawr.
@luxray6490 - Sparky.
@rawrrie - The rawr-ER.

---

Team Name: Huge Power Absorbers.
@Zenny - The last samurai. (sub: @Xx_Melvin_xX)
@lemonpoppymuffin - The newbie.

---

Team Name: The Slime'vees.
@Dragovian - To confuse my enemies.
@KzrIt
@Wayne - Fluffy Eevee.

---

Team Name: Iron Fang.
@FirstSerpent - The first and last.
@Pk1410 - No one lives to tell the tale.

---

Team Name: Team Rocket.
@JackBlack64 - JackBlack64. Nothing more, nothing less.
@J9794 - Codename J.

---

Team Name: Dueling Duelers.
@Superbossboo - Meep Meep.
@Samuel_1802 - Sir Claw Feet.

---

Team Name: HoneyBirds.
@Evelyn - I let it burn, burn burn.
@jacob1234 - Overly Excited Padawan.

---

Team Name: The Ace KIDs.
@Acemaster1824 - The Ace of all Aces.
@Chloe The Kid - I'm not a KID (K.I.D. = Killer in Disguise)

---

Team Name: Team Omega.
@Teebz - Dark Fantasy Dragon.
@Derpguy64
@Truninjajoe - Pikachuuuuuu!

---

Team Name: The Real Meep.
@Vii - Cupcakes are MAGIC.
@Mikaya - Notice me Senpai.

---

Team Name: Graceful Phoenix.
@pokemon pro - The PROtagonist.
@beaulieumudkipz2002

@Vernal
@Warbird - Bird King.

---

Team Name: S.P.A.R.K.
@KJGupta - MarEEP.
@Pancake - The Pikachu that got away.

---

Team Name: Duo of Aces.
@Ace Of Spades - The "Joker".
@AliTheAce - The Real "Ace Of Spades".

---

Team Name: AreoMew.
@Aerobian - Splash Splash.
@TheZekromsMew - ZEKtwo.

---

Team Name: Super Zard Bros.
@TheUltimateC - Call of Charizard.
@ChewyPuck
@Zard Fire - Rawr like a dragon.

Teams are chosen randomly.

Last edited:
Reactions: KzrIt, Danny, Artisan and 12 others
I'd like to enter. :3

First \o/

Last edited:
Reactions: FirstSerpent
This sounds fun! Count me in!

I am in

Reactions: GameLover2100 and FirstSerpent
I'd like to enter too! :D

Reactions: FirstSerpent
when is it? please say its after the 25ht of july and your just announcing/advertising it early cause i so wanna enter!

when is it? please say its after the 25ht of july and your just announcing/advertising it early cause i so wanna enter!
I plan to start this in May .-. I'll most likely have something else in July depending on how I feel =/

I'd like to join but I'm farely new to competitive pokemon battles. I have a fully Iv breed and ev trained team but would wouldn't say its the best, and I don't want to drag anyone down.

I'd like to join but I'm farely new to competitive pokemon battles. I have a fully Iv breed and ev trained team but would wouldn't say its the best, and I don't want to drag anyone down.
If the team is EV trained and have perfect 5 IVs, then you're good to go. I'll add you to the list.

If the team is EV trained and have perfect 5 IVs, then you're good to go. I'll add you to the list.
All of them do except one which has 4, but if that is ok I'll givi it a shot. :)

I plan to start this in May .-. I'll most likely have something else in July depending on how I feel =/
dang it, oh well at least there might be something in july to look forward to.

I'm in. :D

I want to join.:)

Yay! finally a Pokemon teams battle tourney! I've been waiting for this! :playful:

I'll join up! :3

Reactions: DeathDragon and FirstSerpent
There is only one way to settle this. You have to settle it in Smash Pokemon >.<)/

Reactions: Acemaster, CJ, FirstSerpent and 1 other person
God damn it. Why did I have to lose OR. Good luck, everyone!

God damn it. Why did I have to lose OR. Good luck, everyone!
Say wat? All that IV breeding tho >.< That sucks. Hopefully you find it back one day, :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back