Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting. I thought about it. I decided that it would be beter to have Mario Kart 7. You see, I've also been trying to get my hands on it. (Mario Kart wii= 40- 60 bucks or something here. Geez!) Me and my friends from a certain chat site have been wanting to race eachother for a while now. This would be a real nice thing to have, so I could join in. Plus, I want to get better at it. I want to learn the courses, and, as the experts say, git gud. If I were to be given this, I would be happy. Plus, I have some friends in real life I could play aginst. Show them that though my Pokemon OR Team is good, that I possibly could be better at Mario Kart 7. Thank you for listening to my answer. It is so good for you to do something like this, giving away free stuff. Not much people would want to do this. I'm glad for this site. And I can't wait to save up enough play coins for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. The demo is so eveil in where it ends. Anywho, thank you for doing all of this! Have a good day.

I would love to get a copy of Mario Kart 7.

I have owned and played nearly every single console port of Mario Kart. I have Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 via my Wii VC. I have a copy of Mario Kart Double Dash which introduced me to the series when I got my GameCube. I have Mario Kart Wii with the awful wheel peripheral that came with its launch. For some reason I even have the GBA game from the Wii U eshop, Mario Kart Super Circuit(it ain't all that great lol). Oh yeah, also got Mario Kart DS! Mario Kart 8 surprisingly enough surpassed them all with the huge amount of content and love in that game. All of them have been fantastic but I still have yet to get Mario Kart 7. So the main reason why I want it is to complete my Mario Kart collection :)

Reactions: 2071
The game I would like is Tomodachi Life. I want it mainly for the summer cuz I want something to play every summer. Winters are boring cuz u got nothing to do, especially cuz There's no snow in my state. The time when I try to enjoy is summer. You have air conditioners, ice creams, juice and everything nice in summers, but it all looks incomplete without a video game with it. The game which I play every summer is ACWW. I played it last summer, and the summer before... AND the summer before... I will still play ACWW according to my new "tradition :p" but I need a game for 3ds. ACNL looks good but I want something else. Best option looks Tomodachi Life, cuz its got things to do with Miis and I love my new Mii :D. Tomodachi Life seems to be a good game for the summer. This particular summer would be incomplete without the game.

BTW thanks for doing this :)

Hi, my name is Kieran and this year so far has been the worst, my mum is in hospital because she had a brain hemorrhage (which many people die from) and my dad committed suicide few years ago when I was 6 because my mum left him. Its only me and my brother in the house (he is 18 and I am 14) so we are struggling for money, this means that I can't get any games for a while and my birthday coming up I will just get cheap crap because we can't afford it. I also started a paper round to earn money and my brother has left college for a while until we get back on track because we don't know most of our family.The best thing that I do is going to school and trying to act normal even though it wasn't alright. I don't own lots of games or consoles (all I have is a ps2 and a 3ds which I share with my brother) and all we have is super mario 3d land and pokemon x for it so we don't really use it much because were bored of it. I am asking for tomadachi life because it seems to be popular with lots of minigames that will keep us company until our mum comes back. I don't expect to get it but it;s worth a shot!
The thread VERY clearly says "No sad stories" plus I don't think its true. If it is, I feel sorry but I really highly doubt it.

Reactions: 2071 and Hikki
I would LOVE Mario Kart 7 because my friend has let me borrow it on ocassions but I actually want the game so he doesn't kill me the next itme I ask ;_; lol So, I have played many Mario Kart games and I want to own this game so I can play it with other people online and then play with my friend and beat him >: D

I want to try out many of the characters that I haven't yet and actually "beat" the game. I only have Omega Ruby as an actual game but I shouldn't be complaining :p
Good luck to all :D

Reactions: 2071
The thread VERY clearly says "No sad stories" plus I don't think its true. If it is, I feel sorry but I really highly doubt it.
Plus why would you need a game if you parents died :/

Hello there! Thank you for doing this giveaway! :3

I would like to win the Mario Kart 7 game because I haven't really played any of the games from this series since the first mario kart released for the original DS. It would be totally awesome to be able to play it since it'll bring a lot of nostalgia. I am new to the 3ds family since I've been content with my original ds, but I decided to join after I found out that Capcom had released another game to the Phoenix Wright series. I soely have this game and it would be great to have an addition to the family.

I got so excited seeing the title of this and then I realized there's no FE: Awakening or VLR. ;~; Still debating whether I should enter or not >.<)/

You can post it in this thread.
Hi my name is Andrew i am from Ukraine *this part is real* my dad is a religious minister in the UA .
I am 19 years old an i wanted some freedom so I left home and got a job but after 2008 i lost my job and lost my only home .
My parents dont care about me .....they didnt invite me to the family reunions.I stole an USA 3ds from a brother ,but cant find any games pleas give me Mario cart 7 . Hope you pick me.
Sincerely
Andrew Gray

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty Gunvolt please. Why you may ask? Because I said so. Plain and simple....... j/k........ but really. Gunvolt pick me. And this is my virgin post for game downloads. So......... yeah. Thanks ahead of time.

Hi my name is Andrew i am from Ukraine *this part is real* my dad is a religious minister in the UA .
I am 19 years old an i wanted some freedom so I left home and got a job but after 2008 i lost my job and lost my only home .
My parents dont care about me .....they didnt invite me to the family reunions.I stole an USA 3ds from a brother ,but cant find any games pleas give me Mario cart 7 . Hope you pick me.
Sincerely
Andrew Gray

< email removed >
*sigh* y u no read rules? o_O
I doubt this is true though :d
:( People need to seriously do that but again, why would you need a 3DS game if you were "abandoned" by your parents? :/ Sorry if your story is true but read the rules please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see with my little eye: a lot of sad stories ¬¬

I just want Tomodachi Life, 'cause, I play the demo, and it was fun until the content was over, so i want the full version, to play more, i like this type of games 'cause you can do much thing's that in normal games you not do.

I would Like to participate for Tomodachi Life because me and my friends REALLY enjoy playing it, so i want to give a copy to one of my friends so he can have his own island ;).

images (1).jpg

Reactions: Kakea
I would really want tomodachi life so i would give it to my friend, so we could play it together, he only have a few games like animal crossing or so, so i would like to give him a friendship gift, it is been like 5 years since we were friends now, it's quite impressive to think about it now, that i'm saying it.

Cool! That's a lot of games... Wish I had that many XD jk. Whatever, I have wanted to play tomodachi life since my step brother got if for his birthday I thought it was so cool! I have ever since wanted to troll my friends and hook up my class as a joke, and I could never find tomodachi life in stores DX but I have keep looking. Luckily I bought my first 3ds I can now play it when I find it. But this would be a BIG help in finding it.

My parents made me live on the streets
jk lol good luck to everyone

Kirby Triple Deluxe please, you might notice by my avatar that I loved kirby dreamland 2, and I haven't played a kirby game since a long time ago D:.
Also, I'm doing a good job keeping the gym badge to only those who deserve it, noone has defeated me in the last 2 weeks :sneaky: Also noone has challenged me in the last 2 weeks but that's not important.

I want Mario Kart 7. The reason for this is because every time I play with a friend, they end up being Shy Guy, so I would like to give them my copy of Mario Kart 7 so they arent stuck with the Standard Kart every time. Yes, I do already own a copy, but this isnt for me, its so that my friend and I can both pick what we want and have as even as a match as possible.

:D
PLEASE send Kirby Triple Deluxe!!: I loved playing Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Epic Yarn and Kirby Adventure!
I have Kirby Fighters Deluxe too! And now that I see it's possible to get Kirby triple Deluxe I'm so excited! Please give me the game! I would love to see the game that spun off Fighters Deluxe! (Me and bros played a long time when we bought it! It was alot of fun!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back