Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway Teaser

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea thought so, and i will check out the whole forum and all the stuff here as well

Alpha Sapphire FTW! I want to enter but I'm afraid that I'll end up buying the game myself and possibly (if I were to win) taking the chance to have one of the games from someone else so I'll wait before exclaiming that I'll enter.
I retract this statement. I am so totally entering this >:)

I will choose ruby

I have preordered ruby so ill be entering for sapphire

Omega Ruby for Life!

Pretty sure its this friday.
Also anyways guys stop asking questions Marc will give it away just patience bros

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
omega ruby

Im not going to enter in this giveway cause im going to get alpha sapphire physical version, good luck to everyone :D

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP
I will enter for Omega Ruby! :D

Alpha Sapphire!!!!

i will "Try" to see if i can join that giveawa, as i can't even afford to buy the remake, i will try to be a winner :3

OMG im totally in this i want that game i hope i win. :) i will try My best

is it gonna start today i want it so bad

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire released today!

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire released today!
Everywhere except Europe because Nintendo hates Europe!

Reactions: Mikaya
If it helps to cheer you up I live in a region where most Nintendo games cannot be found.

If it helps to cheer you up I live in a region where most Nintendo games cannot be found.
Awww now I am sad for you and for me:( NNintendo should works on it's distribution network.

Nintendo will never change they will only do super cool giveaways and games for NA and Japan mostly,i have accepted that now and the only games and so that I can get are only on this website 3ds pedia.

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP
Nintendo will never change they will only do super cool giveaways and games for NA and Japan mostly,i have accepted that now and the only games and so that I can get are only on this website 3ds pedia.

Same here.No Nintendo :( (India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back