• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
New_Mega_Evolutions_starters.png
I'm in!

Only 1 Pokemon and Ubers allowed?

Count me in *hehehe little do they know my set card is Icarus attack

So I watched Yu-Gi_Oh but I was 5 back then so I remember next to nothing, so what are Star Chips?

So I watched Yu-Gi_Oh but I was 5 back then so I remember next to nothing, so what are Star Chips?
When u get 5 star chips (depending on the tourny) but in battle city it qulifyed you for it if I remember er correctly

When u get 5 star chips (depending on the tourny) but in battle city it qulifyed you for it if I remember er correctly

I don't get it?

Only 1 Pokemon and Ubers allowed?
Ubers aren't allowed and it's a party of 6 Pokemon. One of the six will be your battle buddy.
I don't get it?
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba both have one star chip (or locator card) and they battle. The winner will get the loser's star chip. Once someone has enough star chips (locator cards), they will be qualified to battle in the final stage of this event.

Ooooooh. Ok, thanks. And what are Ubers? (Arg, so many words I don't know...)

Ooooooh. Ok, thanks. And what are Ubers? (Arg, so many words I don't know...)
They are considered as "broken Pokemon". Here is a list - http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/uber

Mostly legendary Pokemon and a couple of mega evolutions. Aegislash too but it isn't going to be banned from this event.

They are considered as "broken Pokemon". Here is a list - http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/uber

Mostly legendary Pokemon and a couple of mega evolutions. Aegislash too but it isn't going to be banned from this event.
Wait, so I can't use Blaziken? If so, I'm a little disappointed.

*Still waiting for Battle City XY.*
:oops:

Uhh, can I join? Is it too late? Hopefully not.

*Still waiting for Battle City XY.*
:oops:
I think Marc doesn't want me dominating so he's building up his master race. ;)

Reactions: Kyubey and FirstSerpent
Are legendaries allowed?

how do we sign up or is it to late?

is it to late to sign up cause I want to join battle city

how do we sign up or is it to late?
is it to late to sign up cause I want to join battle city
This will begin in the December holidays most likely so it's not too late.

Can I enter?Hopefully its not too late?Right?

I sadly need to drop out, since my schedule became super busy during the holiday season. Sincere apologies!

I sadly need to drop out, since my schedule became super busy during the holiday season. Sincere apologies!
The event will most likely take place during the December holidays when everyone has the time, so never fear ^.^

Edited: I just read you'll be extremely busy during the holidays.. Awww :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back